Powerful GPS control designed to withstand the toughest environments
- Built to American military standard 810G for resistance to heat, shock, and water (100 m nominal)
- The three-point compass and the barometric altimeter, as well as many global satellite navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo), help to track the most difficult environments only with GPS
- Monitor heart rate, activity and tension Training with preloaded activity files.
- Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data upload to Garmin Connect’s online fitness community
- Use TracBack® to navigate the same route to the starting point. Use the Garmin Explore website and application to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smart watch mode, up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saving mode (depending on configuration)
Built to carry as your:-
When you trust in instinct, the world can trust you. This powerful and reliable external GPS watch is based on the US military standard. UU 810G for resistance to heat, shock, and water (nominal 100 meters).