- A complete dive computer with GPS in an elegant design with a clock shape. With 1.2 inch bright color screen and TOPO design
- Built-in sensors include a three-axis compass, a gyroscope, a barometer, a GPS and a GLONASS, which allow you to identify your entry and exit points to navigate the ground
- Choose methods for single or multiple invasive dives (including nitrox and trimix), measurements, closed circuit apnea and reoperation (CCR); plan your dive directly on the device
- The dive log allows you to store and review data for up to 200 snorkels, and share them online with Garmin Connect ™ and its associated mobile app
- With enhanced Elevation Rate ™ technology with multiple activity activity labels, performance metrics and smart notifications³Battery life: up to 19 days in clock mode, 10 days in smart watch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
Whether you are diving with or without tanks, in salt or fresh water, breathing nitrox, cutting or blocking your breath, the Descent Mk1 is a dive computer, you can do it. It is the first time-sized dive computer that offers GPS navigation with full-screen color and location reference, so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points.
Once submerged underwater, the proven Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm ensures you stay within the limits of diving. Optional alerts and vibration alerts help you get information when you submerge in water. When you return to the top, the Descent Mk1 also acts as a powerful training partner, providing the best features in the fnnix® 5Xultimate GPS multifunction watch, which includes smart notifications, to help you keep in touch while traveling. In addition, the design of the Descent Mk1 is extremely elegant, comfortable and elegant, you will have to use it as a daily article.
Breathe easier and dive better: –
Provide easy access to a wide range of diving activities, including the possibility of planning the snorkeling in the device for recreational, technical and free diving. Descent Mk1 provides all the key data in real time you need for a safe dive. The computer automatically activates when you press water, showing the current depth, dive time, water temperature, ascent / descent speed, time of non-use, stop pressure information, life of the battery and more on the 1.2-inch color screen